The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
– Website(s) refers to Verifi3D by Xinaps, accessible from https://verifi3d.xinaps.com/ and Verifi3D App, accessible from https://app.verifi3d.com/
– You (referred to as either “You” or “Your”) means the individual accessing or Using the Website(s), or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or Using the Website(s), as applicable.
We may collect and process personal data about You, including information You provide to Us which We collect through automated means, and information We receive from third-party sources. The types of personal data We may collect include Your name, email address, telephone number, company name and job title.
We will Use Your personal information in a number of ways, including:
– to provide You with the information and services that You have requested from Us;
– to send You marketing communications about Our products and services that We believe may be of interest to You;
– to personalize Your experience of Our Website and Our products and services;
– to improve Our products and services;
– to comply with Our legal obligations; and
– for any other purpose that is reasonably necessary for the operation of Our business, Our Website(s) or the operation of the App.
If You register for one of Our Webinars, We will collect and process the personal data You provide to Us for the purpose of managing Your attendance at the Webinar. This may include Your name, email address, telephone number, company name and job title.
We may record Our Webinars for internal Use, training purposes, and to provide access to the content to those who were unable to attend the live session. If We intend to record a Webinar, We will inform You before the start of the Webinar and give You the opportunity to decline to be recorded.
If You register for one of Our Verifi3D Academy session, We will collect and process the personal data You provide to Us for the purpose of managing Your attendance at the Verifi3D Academy session. This may include Your name, email address, telephone number, company name, job title, organisation type and country.
We may record Our Verifi3D Academy session for internal Use, training purposes, and to provide access to the content to those who were unable to attend the live session. If We intend to record a session, We will inform You before the start of the Verifi3D Academy session and give You the opportunity to decline to be recorded.
We will not disclose Your personal data to third parties unless We are required to do so by law, or unless We have Your express consent to do so.
We take the security of Your personal information very seriously and have appropriate measures in place to prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Your personal data. We will retain Your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Under the GDPR, You have certain rights regarding Your personal data, including the right to access, correct, and delete Your personal data, the right to restrict or object to the processing of Your personal data, and the right to data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.