How to connect Verifi3D with OneDrive?
1. Navigate to the login and sign up page
3. To see the Projects overview page, click on the “Go To Projects” button
4. Click on the button “Add Project From” and from the dropdown select “OneDrive”
5. You will need to authenticate yourself with your OneDrive credentials
6. Once authenticated, your OneDrive projects will automatically appear in the Verifi3D environment
7. You can find the content of your OneDrive in Models > Model Browser.
Don't miss out on our exclusive bundle package!
Contact us today to receive a proposal and take advantage of our Verifi3D and OneDrive integration!
Contact us today to receive a proposal and take advantage of our Verifi3D and Dropbox integration!